Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Changes


Stephana Designs will see some very drastic changes within the coming weeks.Rachel our bag designer and my oldest daughter will be striking out on her own.This is a very good thing!! Rachel will be graduating high school this year and we wanted her to be able to take her business with her where ever she ending up going to school next year,we are hoping SCAD.
So,soon Stephana Designs with still be Stephana Designs,but we will have all of Rachel's awesome bags at Brain Child!We hope you will visit and shop with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.